Dear Valued Patients –
At HearAgain, the well-being of our patients, team and community is of paramount importance.
Just like you, we are closely monitoring new developments regarding COVID-19 (novel coronavirus).
Rest assured, as part of regular operating procedures, our clinic follows best practices to ensure our office is a clean and safe environment to work. We take pride in the excellent service and comfort that we deliver at our office. We have outlined some of the procedures we follow to promote the health and safety of our patients and ensure you have the best experience possible.
For all patient visits, we:
• Perform a risk assessment and screen all patients in advance of the appointment and upon arrival at the clinic
• Provide antibacterial hand rub at the front desk and single-use masks (as required)
• Observe meticulous hand hygiene practices before putting on gloves
• Wear appropriate personal protective equipment during the appointment and interactions with patients and their environment, such as gloves, as required
Between patient visits, we:
• Clean, disinfect and sterilize all instruments
• Wipe all operatory surfaces with disinfectant, including:
– Patient chair and bases
– Countertops, items on countertops, and underneath items on countertops
In the reception area, we:
• Disinfect all counters
• Wipe all door handles, touch surfaces, water dispensers, toys (if any) and pens with disinfectant
• Make antibacterial hand rub available
To further ensure a safe clinical environment, we:
• Are also requiring any team member showing flu or cold-like symptoms to remain off work until their symptoms have disappeared.
For the most updated information on symptoms and prevention:
With all of this in mind, if you are not feeling well or exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat), please call our office to reschedule your appointment. It is also important, if your symptoms are severe or you have recently travelled in an area with an active COVID19 outbreak, that you contact your primary healthcare provider or local public health office.
As always, we’re here for you. If you have any questions about the above or if you require emergency dental care, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
We’ll be back in touch should there be any additional updates.