Trust your hearing to a Doctor of Audiology.
At HearAgain Doctors of Audiology all hearing testing and hearing aid fittings are performed by an Audiologist who is registered by the College of Audiologists and Speech and Language Pathologists of Ontario. All of our audiologists have either attained or are in the process of completing a Doctor of Audiology degree. Audiologists have both the training and expertise to help people cope with the challenge of hearing loss. Book an appointment today.
What we aim to achieve
- Each patient receives a comfortable environment where they feel free to ask questions, as we take the time to listen.
- Full hearing tests are completed so the audiologist has a full profile of the patients hearing loss.
- Wax removal can be completed using the suction technique.
- Hearing aids are programmed and verified to ensure they are performing optimally.
- Evidence based research is used to ensure proper outcomes.
- Counselling is completed so the hearing aid works with the hearing loss.
- Management strategies are discussed to ensure your mind is able to adapt to hearing aids.
- Follow up care is ongoing to ensure your hearing aid is functioning optimally.
What is an audiologist?
Audiologists are health care professionals who assess, treat and educate to prevent hearing and balance problems. They are trained to perform a variety of tests to determine the nature and degree of an individuals’ hearing loss and/or balance problems. They see people of all ages – babies, children and adults.
Once a hearing and/or balance problem is known, an audiologist can help determine the best action to help deal with their problems.
— Canadian Academy of Audiology