At HearAgain Doctors of Audiology all hearing testing and hearing aid fittings are performed by an Audiologist who is registered by the College of Audiologists and Speech and Language Pathologists of Ontario. All of our audiologists have either attained or are in the process of completing a Doctor of Audiology degree. Audiologists have both the training and expertise to help people cope with the challenge of hearing loss. Book an appointment today.
Our hearing services include
- Evaluations for Workers Safety Insurance Board Industrial Hearing Loss Claims
- Vestibular rehabilitation (assessment and treatment for individuals with dizziness and balance problems)
- Audiological and hearing aid evaluations for pediatric, adult, and geriatric populations
- Hearing aid prescriptions and fittings
- Ear cleaning
- Ear impressions for earmoulds and hearing protection
- Real ear measurement
- Hearing aid counseling and checks
- Supervision of clinic to ensure a sterile and safe environment for staff and patients
- Provide expert knowlege of current technologies
- Completion of paperwork and clinical results letters to physicians and/or Insurance companies as required.
- Public education talks as required
- Rehabilitation programs and strategies for hearing impaired patients.
- Counseling of hearing and balance disordered patients and their families
- Support/education for students of audiology and related studies
We now offer a course in: Strategies to improve your communication!
You are not alone, and we are here to help you!
Tuesday mornings 10:00 am -12:00pm.
Developed by one of our Audiologists Alaina Hillier and taught by our Communicative Disorders Assistant Emily Keenan. This informative course runs every Tuesday for 6 weeks from 10 am-12-pm. Each participant will receive the opportunity to interact, discuss and learn from other hearing aid users and their spouses. We will discuss hearing aids, caring for your hearing aids, communication strategies to aid you when using your hearing aids and when without them, as well as introduce speech reading strategies. You are given the opportunity to learn about your hearing loss and how to improve your communication abilities. This course is open to everyone, including those who do not currently wear hearing aids, and those living with a family member currently wearing hearing aids. The best part of it all is that it is free!
For more information or to sign up for the next available class please contact us at our Niagara Falls location at 905-354-2757.